To all aspiring lifeguards
SUBJECT: Selection lifeguards season 2014,
That is to inform that as of Sunday, February 5, 2017 will begin the recruiting – always held on Sunday – for the 2017 season. If interested, please confirm the participation no later than February 15, 2014 by completing the appropriate form on the company website www.altoadriatiko.it/lavora-con-noi-2/modulo-di-contattoin the “work with us” section or write to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject “Selection 2017″ and attaching the following documentation:
– copy of current lifeguard certification or copy of the certificate renewal form;
– bothsides copy of an identity document and the health card;
– updated resume;
– copy of P- BLSD certificate (for those who are in possession);
The water test will check your degree of water skills and abilities in swimming techniques.
In detail, the test will be structured as follows:
– swimming 100 meters freestyle and 100 meters breaststroke head-on, consecutively 50 meter swim Cross chest carrying a subject (in less than 6’10 ” time for men and 6 ’35 “for women);
– swimming underwater at least 25 m.
The non-eligible applicants, or those who did not pass the test within the time limits will be able to repeat it only once, at a later date, scheduled for early May.
The tests will be carried out at the municipal swimming pool of Porto Viro located in Via XV April 60. There will be shifts of an hour and a half starting approximately from early March until late April every Tuesday and Friday from 14.30 to 16.30 .
The list of participants and schedule of the final tests will be communicated by e-mail about a week before the first selection day and published on the site www.altoadriatiko.it , and so will be structured:
– I shift: Albarella work area;
– II shift: Ferraresi beaches work area;
– III shift: Ferraresi beaches work area;
– IV shift: Isola Verde work area;
– V shift: Sottomarina Porto Tolle work area;
– VI shift: Rosolina work area;
– VII shift: new candidates;
– VIII shift: repeating tests
In the organization of the selection priority will be given to the candidates that will give immediate availability, the other lifeguards will be automatically inserted in the dates of the seventh and eighth shift.
For the test, all participants must provide a valid identity document.
Candidates who are not present at the hour and place fixed without good reason (illness, university exam, school grounds or working documented by appropriate certification) will be excluded from the selection.
The lifeguards who pass the test will then be contacted for interview. For any information please contact e-mail address email@example.com or call n. 0426664021 (from Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 13:00).
ALTO ADRIATIKO LTD