SELECTION LIFEGUARDS SEASON 2017
That is to inform that as of Sunday, February 5, 2017 will begin the recruiting – always held on Sunday – for the 2017 season. If interested, please confirm the participation no later than January 10, 2017 by completing the appropriate form on the company website “www.altoadriatiko.it” in the “work with us” section or write to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Selection 2017” and attaching the following documentation:
- copy of current lifeguard certification or copy of the certificate renewal form;
- two sided copy of an identity document and the health card;
- updated resume;
- copy of P- BLSD certificate (for those who are in possession);
- evidence of a recent physical examination.
It is recommended to indicate in the application the following data:
- Availability schedule: specify the period and type of availability (e.g. instantly, only a specific month, week-end, full-time, part-time, etc. …);
- The area you want to carry out service for;.
The selection tests for admission will go to check the degree of preparation and will be structured in three phases in which swimming, physical and theoretical skills are evaluated:
1. Swimming skills:
- swim 100 meters freestyle and 100 meters breaststroke head-on, consecutively 50 meter swim Cross chest carrying a subject (in less than 5’40 ” time for men and 6 ’00 “for women);
- swim underwater at least 25 m.
2. PHYSICAL PREPARATION:
- 20 pushups for men and 10 pushups for women;
- 500 mt race (less than 2 ‘ for men and 2’ 20 ” for women);
- 250 mt of rowing (less than 3 ‘ for men and 3’ 50 “for women);
A theory test will be assigned to check the knowledge on the following topics:
- First aid;
- Lifeguard legislation;
- Knowledge of company regulations;
- Knowledge and use of professional equipment;
- Ability to manage and maintain swimming facilities;
- English speaking skills;
- Knowledge of Italian language (for foreigners only).
The evaluation will be performed by assigning a score between 0 and 100 and will be distributed as follows:
- Practical test rating from 0 to 60 points as follows:
- Free swimming + carrying a subject from 0 to 30 points (if the test is passed in less than 5’40 ” for men and 6 ’00 “for women will be awarded 30 points, for each next second 1 point will be taken ; from 6’10 ” (men) and 6’30 ” (women) will be awarded 0 points)
- Swimming breaststroke (0 points if test failed, 10 points if test passed)
- Pushups (0 points if test failed, 5 points if test passed)
- 500 mt race from 0 to 5 points (5 points if the test is passed within two minutes for men 2 ’20’ ‘for women, 1 point is withdrawn for every 10 seconds over time limit )
- Rowing from 0 to 10 points (10 points if test is passed within three minutes for men and 3’50 ” for women, 1 point is withdrawn for every 10 seconds over time limit)
- Theory test from 0 to 30 points.
- English assessment test from 0 to 10 points.
Candidates who do not reach at least 60 points will be excluded from the selection and will NOT be able to repeat tests a second time. The eligible ones will instead be inserted in a list and may then be contacted for the season 2017. The recruitment will be subject to business needs.
Alto Adriatiko Ltd. is organizing a course preparing for the selection, If interested, please confirm the participation no later than January 10, 2017, by e-mail: email@example.com or calling 0426-664021 from Tuesday to Thursday from 9.00 to 12.00.
The tests will be carried out at the municipal swimming pool of Porto Viro located in Via XV April 60 and at corporate office in Via Maestri del Lavoro, 5 in Rosolina. The list of participants and schedule of the final tests will be communicated by e-mail about a week before the first selection day and published on the site www.altoadriatiko.it,
Candidates who are not present at the time and place fixed without justification and proven by certificate issued by the appropriate body (illness, university exam, school or business reasons) will be excluded from the selection.
For any information please contact e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or call n. 0426664021 (Tuesday through Thursday from 9:00 to 13:00).